Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Natural Hair Build-Up Remover

If you find that your hair is looking dull and limp it may be built up with all of the products that you put in your hair. Here is a great way to get rid of the build up:

Make a thick paste out of baking soda and water and massage it into your scalp and hair. Wrap your hair in a towel and let this sit for 20 to 30 minutes. Then rinse it out thoroughly with warm water and shampoo and condition your hair as normal. For added shine, you can rinse your hair again with a mixture of 1 part vinegar to 4 parts water.

After doing this, my hair was very soft, my colour was more vibrant and my hair had more body. I have hard water so I think the baking soda helps to soften it up and clean my hair better.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete