Saturday, August 11, 2012

Who's That Waitress?

Have you ever watched a movie a few times and found some little things you missed the first time you watched it? I am not a huge movie buff but if I come across a great one I will watch it more than once. Last night I watched Erin Brokovich, starring Julia Roberts, which is one of my favorite movies. There is a scene at the beginning of the movie where Julia Roberts (playing Erin) has taken her kids out to eat. I had no idea until last night that the waitress who served her in that scene is the real Erin Brokovich. I have seen the movie about 5 times and never noticed that before. I thought it was a neat twist that she would have a cameo in the film. I wonder how many people realized that it was actually her?

I have included the clip below in case you would like to see it.






Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment